How would you benefit from a maintenance career in a clean, well lit, and climate-controlled working with the most modern high-tech machinery the industry has to offer? Enjoy a team-based environment where safety is key and you always have support, plus the opportunity to only work 14 days a month on night shift!
Berry Global Corporation is searching for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join our Lewisburg, TN team.
If you have 2 or more years of industrial maintenance experience and solid average job tenure, we want to hear from you! Electrical and/or team lead experience is a plus!
Please click apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Some of the benefits to you:
- Great pay – Techs could earn up to $90,000 annually in this role (paid hourly, including overtime) not including bonuses given twice a year. Starting at $28-$34/hr. or more based upon experience.
- Great Schedule: Night – 7pm-7am; 2,2,3 schedule – 14 workdays out of every 28 days with overtime available.
- Unbeatable benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, life insurance for entire family, 401k, retention bonus of $3,000 paid out over the course of the year, paid vacation and holidays, profit sharing plan, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations, and more.
- Company growth and stability – This is a global company that has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and improve.
- Experienced team – Work with an elite team of Technicians who have decades of experience under their belts
- Great variety – Here, you will never be without a challenge! There are so many different types of machines for you to work on and cross train on, including PLCs, robotic equipment, automation equipment, stretch film and custom film machines, and assembly equipment.
- Premier Location – This facility is one of Berry’s best, major expansions have been done adding 3 new production lines!
- Safety – Safety has always been a top priority of Berry Global
- Advancement opportunities – Berry is a global company with 290 locations across the world. Move to other locations or move into higher level roles at this location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ability to work safely using required PPE, as well as ensuring all production equipment is in a safe working manner. Must be able to work safely and follow all JSA instructions, safety rules, and policies.
- Ability to work overtime with little or no notice depending on machine unplanned events.
- Willing and able to assist in breakdowns and repairs including pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical applications.
- Work on projects assigned by the Plant Maintenance Manager.
- Follow all inventory control guidelines and inventory management procedures.
- Ability to install new equipment as needed.
- Willing and capable of assisting with “8 Hour” PM’s and “7 Day Cleanups”
- Must be driven and show initiative to start tasks without being told.
- Willing and capable of working with Tech 2 on more technical issues to increase knowledge of more advanced troubleshooting.
- Willing to continually increase knowledge and skillset to reach a Tech II level within a given time frame.
About the Company: At Berry, we create innovative packaging and engineered products that we believe make life better for people and the planet. We do this every day by leveraging our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity and industry leading talent of 47,000 global employees across more than 295 locations, we partner with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer benefit our customers at every stage of their journey.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.