Imagine leveraging your industrial maintenance experience towards a career where you will have the opportunity to work with clean chemicals on a dayshift schedule, and the ability to earn over $60,000 annually, plus a $5,000 sign-on bonus! You will enjoy diversity in your workday as you develop your skills into specialized knowledge while growing your career in ways you have never imagined. Join the world's largest industrial gas company, helping to sustain, decarbonize and protect our planet.
Increase your income and go home feeling fulfilled while becoming marketable for a company that truly cares about your growth. You do not need to worry about losing your accrued PTO, Linde will provide 2 weeks of paid Vacation, Holidays off, plus 2 floating holidays! Refine your career in an incredibly stable company with no fear of layoffs as you earn an outstanding compensation and benefits package!
Due to growth, Linde Gases US is looking for a Maintenance/Production Technician to join their first shift for the Tacoma, WA area.
If you have industrial maintenance experience in the gas, oil, or chemical industry, then Linde Gas wants to hear from you.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and successfully complete a background check and drug screening.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Why Join the Linde Team:
- Excellent Compensation: Earn $61,500 annually or more your first year! (Annual pay is a combination of hourly pay, plus shift differential and built in overtime. Does not include any additional income earned from on-call schedule.)
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and a Pension that Linde will contribute 4% to on your behalf.
- Paid Time Off: You will enjoy 2 Weeks of vacation, paid holidays and 2 floating holidays from day one!
- Schedule: Enjoy a dayshift schedule!
- Become an expert: Linde provides top of the line training to help you learn the industry and reach your full potential.
- Wide Range of Services: With such a wide range of services and industries to be a part of, there is an incredibly amount of stability. Never experience a layoff again.
- Advancement Opportunities: There are always opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
- Create a Global Impact: Enjoy a facility where you would be working with sustainable energy and clean chemicals to help the environment.
- Understand and adhere to company, customer and regulatory safety work policies and operating practices. Report safety incidents and near misses.
- Effectively operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and commission gas delivery systems.
- Read and maintain P&IDs and schematic wiring diagrams in compliance with both company and customer SOP’s, QA, and MOC policies.
- Maintain and troubleshoot industrial instruments and analyzers including transmitters, PLC systems, meters, gas purifiers and automatic valves.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems and equipment (<600V).
- Coordinate scheduling of planned or requested maintenance and procurement of materials.
- Perform lock-out tag-out, correctly, and safely permit maintenance work, and oversee contractors as necessary.
- Understand Process Loop interaction and impact on the process. Propose, prepare and execute projects to improve availability and reliability.
- Knowledgeable of ultra-high purity delivery and control systems. Daily customer engagement is needed. Compliance Trainings at customer sites must be completed to obtain and maintain access badges.
- Maintain security and orderliness.
- Participate in all safety meetings and activities.
- Follow lone worker requirements.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System to execute, document and continuously improve equipment preventative and corrective maintenance strategy.
- Collect and interpret trends in equipment and process condition monitoring data.
- Maintain spares inventory and raise needs to customer and management as required.
- Follow all work instructions and annotate with feedback as necessary.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of work processes.
- Maintain open continuous line of communication with manager.
- Complete all required training activities according to schedule and meet annual performance goals.
About the company: Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion (€26 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals, energy & decarbonization, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, metals & mining. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements, and emissions reductions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.