Imagine leading a dedicated production team with an essential manufacturer where you can leverage your expertise and advance in your career. Whether you are currently a supervisor or looking to take a step up in your career, this is your opportunity to join an essential company where you will experience greater job stability while earning great pay and benefits.
Darling Ingredients is seeking an experienced Night Shift Production Supervisor to join our Fayetteville, NC team as a Production Supervisor.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – Earn $930-$1100 per week on average
- Great Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 in company provided annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account
- Guaranteed company provided contributions to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
- Ability to start up, operate, and shut down all equipment.
- Maintain high standards with regards to housekeeping policies that are essential for the safe operation of the plant.
- Monitors all systems while performing periodic rounds to assure safe and efficient operation of the plant.
- Maintains communication with all departments to assure smooth operation of all areas of the facility.
- Assist all departments with any and all resources to attain the highest quality and production output.
- Leads on situations that arise to analyze and pursue an effective course of action.
- Able to delegate work assignments to employees.
- Accounting for time and manpower for production staff.
- Ability to delegate assignments to production staff to run daily operations efficiently.
- Must be willing and able to perform confined space entry and rescue duties to include:
- Provide technical rescue standby for projects including confined space rescue as well as first aid and CPR.
- Assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices in compliance with program standards.
- In case of accident, locates the patient, assesses any injuries, packages for extrication, removes patient from the threatening environment and turns over patient to EMS for medical attention and transport.
- Perform special confined space related duties, such as pass a fit test and maintain respirator qualifications.
- Able to read ruler and tape measure.
- Basic math skills to perform addition and subtraction.
- Good communication skills, able to take and give direction, work well with others.
- Able to work at heights by climbing ladders, stairs, and working on top of trailers.
- Ability to work in stressful situations involving deadlines, and other situations that may occur.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with or without personnel.
- Ability to analyze situations and pursue an effective course of action to resolve problems maintaining safety and quality.
- Able to operate all mobile equipment, i.e. forklift, tractor, case loader, and other site specific equipment.
- Stand for entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Hot and wet environment
- Moderate to loud noise level
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. Know Your Rights: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: https://www.eeoc.gov/know-your-rights-workplace-discrimination-illegal-poster