Imagine accelerating your career where you would manage a high performing team in a low stress environment while earning up to $85,000/year. Take advantage of this opportunity that would provide you with upward mobility within their growing company in addition an incredible benefits package as well as a company provided laptop and cellphone.
Join the premier CAT dealership in Pennsylvania, in a critical role where you can develop and thrive professionally for an organization that truly cares about your success!
Cleveland Brothers, locally owned and one of the top CAT dealers in the US, is seeking a Warranty Manager to join their leadership team in Murrysville, PA.
If you have claims or warranty and office administrative experience, this is an opportunity you need to explore!
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Why You Should Join the Cleveland Brothers Team:
- Excellent Compensation - Earn $65,000 to $85,000 based on experience PLUS up to $20,000 bonus potential!
- Phenomenal Benefits Package - includes medical (starting Day 1), dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) match, short- and long-term disability, health savings account, PTO, Profit Sharing Account
- Lower Stress – Enjoy working with a great high performing team of individuals in a supportive and engaging environment.
- Reputable CAT dealer - Cleveland Brothers is the 5th largest CAT dealer in North America.
- Training and Development - Work for a company that invests in the development of its employees and promotes from within.
- Company perks - Company provided cell phone, laptop.
- Family owned since 1948
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, on a regular basis, the warranty claims operation and the Product Analyst's productivity levels
- Establish guidelines and controls to maintain warranty claim processing accuracy
- Control and minimize outstanding claims receivables
- Monitor, assist, and ensure the proper and timely processing of claim work orders
- Oversee the completion and receipt of Delivery Service Records to ensure liabilities are met
- Work with Caterpillar to ensure timely completion of all Product Improvement service letters by advising all service branches of service letter introduction and related machine population
- Ensure accuracy of Warranty Sales Information forms received, match against Delivery Service Records received and enter related warranty information into DBS
- Strive for maximum return on claim writing efforts by searching out negative trends through self-audit process and reinforcement of established procedures
- Investigate alternative methods to improve claim submission and payment
- Review all partially paid claims for possible resubmittal to the factory
- Work closely with the District Tech Representatives and service departments on all goodwill related issues
- Stay informed of product problems and assist in solving them with all personnel
- Plan for and direct the warranty audits for both Engines and Construction
- Complete, or assist in the completion of, special requests and projects as received
- Assist in prioritization and completion of group tasks
- Respond to changing priorities and responsibilities in a timely manner
- Work with District Tech Representatives and CBEC Management to implement Caterpillar and dealer defined programs
- Maintain a positive approach when dealing with subordinates, press for improvement in skill sets
- Find productive ways to instill changes in attitudes and approaches for the tasks at hand
- Encourage professional development of all group members
- Provide new challenges and opportunities for learning in the workplace
- Ensure all group members are well rounded in warranty processes and can function without direct supervision
- Perform other functions as assigned by necessity
About the Company: Since 1948, Cleveland Brothers been Pennsylvania’s Cat dealer offering quality solutions that supports the construction, agriculture, landscaping, forestry, governmental, oil and gas, power generation, and trucking industries – just to name a few. From equipment sales and rental to parts and repair services to job site technology, Cleveland Brothers is a one-stop shop dealership offering full-service solutions with the expertise to back it up. We have over 25 locations conveniently located throughout Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia, and western Maryland.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.