Maintenance techs! Imagine a role where you are recognized and rewarded for your skills FAST. Take your industrial maintenance experience to a safe work environment where you will be rewarded with industry-leading pay and an unbeatable benefits package, as well as above-average visibility for promotions and raises!
Berry Global Corporation is searching for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join their team in Chino, CA.
Please click apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Why technicians join and stay with the Berry Global team:
- Earn industry-leading compensation - $27.92-$40.54 /hr. or more depending on experience. PLUS, bonuses! Many technicians earn 90-100K shift or more annually.
- Unbeatable benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, life insurance for the entire family, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, profit-sharing plan, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations, and more!
- Two lucrative profit-sharing Berry Bonuses per year!
- Advancement Opportunity – Above average potential for promotions and pay increases. This is a visible role where if you are a top performer, you will be recognized and rewarded.
- Recognition - Catered safety celebrations! Shift MVP celebrations where you earn tokens to be used for items at the Berry store like clothes and swag. Plant-wide employee of the month awards as well that include gift cards and wall of fame celebrations!
- Continuously Improving Environment – investing millions in capital equipment every year at this plant! Air movers and fans cool down the plant as well! Updating and changing out maintenance shop, expanding it quite a bit, and overall making it a better place to work.
- Company growth and stability – Being in maintenance in Berry puts you in a visible role to be promoted to plant management and beyond. You understand the risk and the equipment. This is a global company with 290 locations and has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow. The Plant Manager and several other leaders started in maintenance.
- Great Night Schedule – 7:00 pm-7:00 am on the rotating schedule where they only work half of each month!
- Proven mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in manufacturing
- Working knowledge of Lock Out/Tag Out requirements
In this important role, you will be responsible for:
- Work with mechanical and some electrical repair skills on all production equipment.
- Documenting all assigned reports and maintenance work orders (MWO’s) for work performed.
- Work with other maintenance, process, and production personnel as necessary or directed in problem-solving of equipment and production issues.
- General lubrication, maintenance, and troubleshooting of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, extrusion, and operational equipment issues.
- Rebuild various mechanical assemblies to ensure ready spares are available as production departs require.
- Safety – Responsible for working safely and following all plant safety rules and policies. Report unsafe conditions. Wear proper attire and all required PPE.
About the Company: Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for the fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.