Advance your technical expertise in a career with a clear path for advancement where you will constantly be learning about new radio frequency technologies (and increasing your pay along the way). Enjoy working alongside a tenured team responsible for wireless installation projects that range from stadiums and arenas to airports and government centers.
C2 Systems is seeking a Technician to join their highly experienced team. This is a critical role responsible for installing telecommunications equipment and cabling for commercial businesses primarily throughout the Clifton, NJ area with a potential to be travelling throughout the US.
If you have telecom or cabling experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Why Join the C2 Systems team:
- Clear Path for Advancement: You will learn from tenured technicians on the job and be able to advance into higher level technician roles allowing you to earn more and learn about more advanced technologies. Some of their technicians even move into the engineering side where they are putting together the designs for the projects.
- 3 weeks of PTO to start plus paid holidays
- Excellent Benefits: Low-cost health coverage, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and more
- Competitive Pay: $28-$35/hr depending on RF experience
- Great Company Culture: Enjoy being part of a small local team that is part of a larger, stable company where you are valued as an individual and recognized for your hard work.
- Installation of various coaxial cable types of various sizes (1/2”, 1/4”, 7/8”, etc.).
- Installation of various fiber cables and fiber heads (single/multi-mode, LC, SC, FC, ST, etc.).
- Perform cable terminations and fusion splicing.
- Perform a variety of testing such as sweep and PIM.
- Work hands on with spectrum analyzers, transmitters, and other electronic test equipment.
- Perform site surveys and in-depth walkthroughs.
- Installation and repair of various DAS equipment from a variety of manufacturers.
- Maintain test equipment and tools for continuous use.
- Travel to various job sites within the tri-state and outlying regions (NY, PA, NJ, CT).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.