Are you ready to take your electrical skills to the next level? If you have experience, this opportunity can help to increase your value, earn great pay, and continue to advance your technical skills.
We are looking for an Electrician to join our Rose Hill, NC team.
Why skilled Electricians join our team:
- Competitive pay – Starting at $20.25/hour
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- Guaranteed contributions to your 401(k) account
- Training and Advancement – You will receive intensive training for your role with a dedicated trainer. If desired, you can continue to learn and further your certifications and earning potential. With time you can advance into lead or supervisory roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- 4+ years in an industrial electrician apprenticeship program or a combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment.
- Trade certification
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices.
- Good computer application skills in a network environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and critical thinking skills.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Expected to perform other duties as assigned.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. Know Your Rights: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: https://www.eeoc.gov/know-your-rights-workplace-discrimination-illegal-poster